Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny women

images are funny women out there, funny women. funny women, these women
  • funny women, these women



  • JunRN
    09-18 12:33 AM
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC





    wallpaper funny women, these women funny women. Red funny Women#39;s T-Shirts
  • Red funny Women#39;s T-Shirts



  • ronhira
    10-01 07:46 PM
    American Worker.org is spreading false information. It is time we start to do something to stop it. Maybe we can register on it and spread the truth.

    & who r u..... publicist for anti immigrants...... y r u doing ads for anti immigrants.....





    funny women. funny women
  • funny women



  • loku
    07-23 12:15 PM
    please reply ASAP





    2011 Red funny Women#39;s T-Shirts funny women. Funny women finally get their
  • Funny women finally get their



  • ashkam
    08-09 02:46 PM
    My lawyer checked my application type as
    "h", and stating "Spouse has an approved I-140"

    Since I am filing as dependent. Should it be "b" " my spouse or parent applied for adjustment..."

    Does it hurt to choose "h"? Thanks!!

    If you are a dependent, you should probably choose (b). I chose (b) for my dependent wife, which is what my attorney recommended. Don't know about (h), but why complicate matters?



    more...


    funny women. hair funny women jokes « Funny
  • hair funny women jokes « Funny



  • Ann Ruben
    02-21 07:39 AM
    A word of warning: If for any reason the US Consul in Canada denies your visa application, you will not be permitted to return to the US until you go to India and get an H visa.





    funny women. Funny Women, present an
  • Funny Women, present an



  • kshitijnt
    06-03 05:32 PM
    WHITE LIES! Atleast they should feel some shame defending lies



    more...


    funny women. White No brain - Funny Women#39;s
  • White No brain - Funny Women#39;s



  • mmanurker
    09-24 07:20 PM
    Hi,

    I would like to know that can I apply for EAD extension for me and my wife since my I-140 application was denined last year. We have already appeal for decision on I-140 application to AAO office. I am intend to get my wife's EAD extended by year end.

    Thanks for your time reading this thread.

    Is your 485 also denied? Most of the times when ever 140 is denied then the underlying 485 also gets denied and if that is the case then you cannot apply or extend for EAD or AP until your appeal is pending with AAO. I may be wrong so consult an attorney.

    BTW....did you consult the attorney? If yes, what did they tell you?





    2010 funny women funny women. are funny women out there,
  • are funny women out there,



  • dish
    10-03 03:38 PM
    Recently we are not seeing many job postings by dallas bec , in the name of teamexceed ofcourse. PBEC is running the recruitment process in a faster way. More Advertisements..........On the other hand, DBEC still in a slumber.......



    more...


    funny women. funny women, Oriental vs.
  • funny women, Oriental vs.



  • EAD
    03-01 08:18 AM
    Thanks for the reply. What I understand even there is no position for EB2 currently, EB2 can be filed for future employment.

    Do you know anybody who was in the same situation and converted from EB3 to EB2.

    Thanks,





    hair Funny women finally get their funny women. Bad Girl Kiss Funny Women
  • Bad Girl Kiss Funny Women



  • imbond707
    12-07 10:59 AM
    Dear IV Members,

    Last week I received a copy of �Approved I-140� using Freedom of Information Act. I took almost 7 months to get requested information. Following are the steps to use FOIA:

    1. Write a cover letter (Sample attached)
    2. Complete Form G-639 (Sample form �Freedom of Information Act - G-639 - Form.pdf� attached)
    3. Write your I-140 Receipt # in �Column 4�.
    4. Important: Make sure you complete �Column 7� or you will be asked to send you application again.
    5. For �Column 8� you can sign it yourself under �Executed in US� (No need to use Notary)
    6. Send this form to:
    USCIS National Record Center
    FOIA Division
    P.O. Box 648010
    Lee Summit, MO 64064-5570

    I received copy of approved I-140 last week (Copy of 1st page is attached). You can check status of FOIA request at FOIA Request Status Check (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.8d416137d08f80a2b1935610748191a0/?vgnextoid=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=f3a2ba87c7a29110VgnVCM1000004718190a RCRD).

    I hope above information will be useful for others who want to use FOIA.



    more...


    funny women. funny women jokes
  • funny women jokes



  • gc_rip
    06-21 05:57 PM
    Hi,

    Currently working with Company A, where I have I-140 approved. The employer is willing to file I-485. Also have a better offer with Company B, and have H1B approved. Is it possible for me to take leave from company A (using my PTO) and joint company B, keeping both jobs on H1B status?

    As my H1B is valid with 2 companies, and both are for full time positions. Is it okay for me to be actively employed with both companies at the same time for 2 or 3 months? Do I violate any H1B regulation, that may cause denial of I-485 at later stage?

    Thanks,





    hot hair funny women jokes « Funny funny women. Seriously, funny women are hot
  • Seriously, funny women are hot



  • greencard_fever
    06-26 08:19 AM
    some body please reply...



    more...


    house men funny women#39;s tees are funny women. Funny Women Awards 2011
  • Funny Women Awards 2011



  • larmani
    09-28 07:32 PM
    Mine was approved after 2 weeks and it was premium processing(approved on July 12th)





    tattoo Funny Women, present an funny women. Violet funny Women#39;s T-Shirts
  • Violet funny Women#39;s T-Shirts



  • furiouspride
    08-12 08:57 AM
    Why would anyone pay $2 for this? :D



    more...


    pictures White No brain - Funny Women#39;s funny women. funny women quotes. funny
  • funny women quotes. funny



  • immi_2006
    09-20 09:58 AM
    Hi,

    I filed my 485 on July 5, 2007 at NSC and got my receipt number yesterday. I sent my wifes 485/765/131 on July 24, 2007 to NSC. She is on H4 currently. TOday i got my wifes receipt numbers for all 3. But to my surprise the receipt numbers were given by TSC instead of NSC.
    FYI my 140 is pending with NSC.
    I am just wondering if this will be a problem? Any one had been through similar situation?

    Thanks in Advance!!





    dresses Seriously, funny women are hot funny women. funny woman driver
  • funny woman driver



  • Anders �stberg
    December 25th, 2003, 04:12 AM
    I like both, initially perhaps the color version a bit more. If you can touch up the slight red-eye problem. The faded border works better with the b&w though, so all in all I'd finally go with the b&w. Cute girls!

    -Anders



    more...


    makeup funny women, Oriental vs. funny women. men funny women#39;s tees are
  • men funny women#39;s tees are



  • loku
    10-02 12:57 AM
    I been working on H1-B for sometime. My project ended 3 months ago and I had been unpaid since then. My H1-B expired on Sep 30, 2009. My company applied for H1-B extension in June but got a RFE due to lack of evidence. Cmpany replied to the RFE. The status has been pending since then. On Sep 19, I got an offer from another company. The new company filed for premium processing for H1-B transfer and the transfer application got approved with starting date of September 24. I haven't got my new approved I-797 yet.

    I joined the new company on Sep 29 but haven't notified her old employer yet and hence they didn't withdraw my application. My immigration is underway and I have got an approved I-140 from my previous employer. That is the reason I didn't notify them as I don't want to stop that process. It is my intention to move back to my old employer if my visa extension is approved so that I don't have to refile for Green card.

    Now the question is what will happen in these scenario and purportedly 'Last Action rule' of USCIS:
    1) If my Visa extension gets accepted, which VISA will hold good, the H1 ext with original employer or H1-B transferred visa with new employer as the H1-ext will be the last decision by USCIS ? Where should I report for work. Can I chose among these two employers who I want to work for?
    2) If my visa extension gets rejected, will my transferred VISA still hold good ? Will I need to do anything in that scenario i.e. need to go out of country and get my visa stamped ?

    What is my best course of action.

    Any help will be really appreciated.





    girlfriend Violet funny Women#39;s T-Shirts funny women. It - Funny Women#39;s Appreal
  • It - Funny Women#39;s Appreal



  • ps57002
    09-23 07:28 PM
    Just read this on another forum.....

    http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2008/09/menendez-introd.html

    Where does that put us considering the house bill didn't even make it to markup today?





    hairstyles funny women jokes funny women. funny mall map. women and men
  • funny mall map. women and men



  • cel_tic
    08-16 04:15 PM
    Thanks deepimpact.

    Appreciate your quick response. I checked with my travel agent and he said transit visa is not required for Germany. But I am getting different response from some others. By any chance do you know if the procedure still holds good.

    Thanks





    hibworker
    12-07 03:30 PM
    They are not liable to pay from the the day application was sent.

    Instead, they are liable from the start date they requested on the petition OR the day you are physically in US whichever is later.

    In most cases employers request immediate start dates so that the employee can start working as soon as the petition is sent (portability).





    kirupa
    04-16 01:37 AM
    Another great design, but the text seems a bit off with the design. For the most part, in a stamp, the text should be the consistent, dull part. In my view, it doesn't look nice when italicized or stylized excessively.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment