Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny kid jokes

images images house Kids Jokes Funny funny kid jokes. girlfriend Kid Jokes Funny. funny kids kids funny jokes.
  • girlfriend Kid Jokes Funny. funny kids kids funny jokes.



  • skakodker
    02-14 05:04 PM
    Hello All,

    I have my EAD as does my wife. We are still on valid H1s (until 2009) and I have no plans to change my employer. We also received our travel documents. The question I have, and need your input on is can my wife travel (to India) and back on her H4 (even though we've filed for adjustment of status) or does she have to use her Advance Parole to do so?

    I apologise if this question's been asked before and thank you in advance for your answers. Please email the same to me at skakodker@hotmail.com if you feel that is more convenient.

    Best regards,

    Sunil





    wallpaper girlfriend Kid Jokes Funny. funny kids kids funny jokes. funny kid jokes. 2010 Kids Jokes Funny Kids
  • 2010 Kids Jokes Funny Kids



  • gc_chahiye
    06-20 08:46 PM
    Hello,

    I spoke to my lawyer today and she made it very clear that it is ILLEGAL to file more than one I-485 for one applicant (from 2 diff companies). USCIS will immediately ask you to make a choice.

    THought I should share this information

    yes, thats because when filing I-485 you are 'promising' to join that company when you get your GC. How can you promise that to two companies at the same time.

    However could you ask about being primary applicant on one petition and secondary on another (cases where both spouses are working, they can file two AOS and if either spouse decides to stop working for some reason the other application continues, the first can be withdrawn). This one is a grey area. Not illegal, but apparently at some point USCIS will ask you to pick one of the two. In this current mess where some companies/lawyers are promising to file, but may not do so in the end, better to give both choices a good shot, and hope atleast one gets through.





    funny kid jokes. Funny Picture – Kid Stuck
  • Funny Picture – Kid Stuck



  • VivekAhuja
    02-20 03:42 PM
    The US consulates are well designed and no matter how old the person is - they will direct your mother and let her know exactly what is needed to be done. No Worries!





    2011 2010 Kids Jokes Funny Kids funny kid jokes. Funny Jokes Kids, Photo
  • Funny Jokes Kids, Photo



  • prouddesi
    10-10 03:00 PM
    San Diegan IV members,

    There is a conference call on Friday, October 12 at 9:30 pm. Details are on the yahoo groups.

    We are looking for your valuable suggestions and help in upcoming IV flyer drive and booth events so please join us in making this happen!

    Please join So Cal State Chapter (via the link in my signature) if you have not done so already.
    Thanks!
    San Diego Coordinators



    more...


    funny kid jokes. Knock Knock Jokes 4 Kids for
  • Knock Knock Jokes 4 Kids for



  • sunny1000
    09-06 10:13 PM
    Hello,
    I have been approved for a new H1 visa for 2 years - Consulate Case. My previous visa extension was denied & so applied for a new one with a different company in a different state. I m trying to book an appointment online for the interview in which I have to fill up DS 156 form. There is one question # 24, where it is asking me write the address where I will stay. At present, I have not decided on address as I don't know stamping would be approved or not. So what do I need to write there. I presently stay in a different stay where I own a house.

    Lawyers & experienced people pls. help out as soon as possible... I am running out of time...

    Thanx In advance

    The address should be the one which you are currently staying (on file with USCIS when you filed for GC or notified using AR-11).





    funny kid jokes. Not lame is very funny jokes,
  • Not lame is very funny jokes,



  • sury
    10-12 11:55 AM
    PriorityDate: Feb'2007
    Recieved I-140 receipt, Awaiting approval
    Received I-131 receipt, Awaiting approval
    Received I-485 receipt, Awaiting approval -:)
    Received EAD CARDS
    Received Finger Print notice(s), FPs due this month


    I have changed my Address just after we have received EAD Cards and after a week I got Finger Print notices to my old address, Obviously USPS will not forward those mails to my new address. My Attorney sent my original FPs to me and I am going for FPs to my old location.

    I have moved to new location 1st of October and Filed AR-11 within 10 days. I just want to know if this does not really bother me during my FP.



    more...


    funny kid jokes. funny kids pictures - girl
  • funny kids pictures - girl



  • Overstay
    05-16 08:11 AM
    USCIS - Change of Address Information (http://www.uscis.gov/addresschange)

    Penalties for Failure to Comply

    A willful failure to give written notice to the USCIS of a change of address within 10 days of moving to the new address is a misdemeanor crime. If convicted, you (or parent or legal guardian of an alien under age 14 who is required to give notice) can be fined up to $200 or imprisoned up to 30 days, or both. The alien may also be subject to removal from the United States. (INA � 266(b)). Compliance with the requirement to notify the USCIS of any address changes is also a condition of your stay in the United States. Failure to comply could also jeopardize your ability to obtain a future visa or other immigration benefit.





    2010 Funny Picture – Kid Stuck funny kid jokes. images house Kids Jokes Funny
  • images house Kids Jokes Funny



  • glus
    01-19 12:59 PM
    Can you provide more information? What did they tell you at walk-in?



    more...


    funny kid jokes. funny kids jokes. johnamit
  • funny kids jokes. johnamit



  • pa_arora
    06-25 01:45 PM
    When we use the recent I94 (from the H1), do we need to say "were you inspected by an immigration officer?" as "yes"?
    The start date for this should be the date of entry at the airport or the start date on the recent I94?

    You were inspected by the immigration officer thats how you got the I94, there is no I-94 vending machines out there, atleast that I know of.

    Your second question is not clear. Ur Date of Entry is ur start date of the I-94, so whats the question.





    hair Funny Jokes Kids, Photo funny kid jokes. funny kids jokes.
  • funny kids jokes.



  • Anders �stberg
    August 10th, 2005, 09:53 AM
    You have some good pictures, but I agree you would more easily get responses here if you include pictures in your post. One critique I can give is you should watch the level of your horizons, it's a pet pieve of mine as some here know :), I'm sensitive to leaning pictures.



    more...


    funny kid jokes. I Love Kids.
  • I Love Kids.



  • j751
    06-19 01:11 PM
    Does anyone have a I-140 recepit # starting with "WAC" and know which Service center their I-140 is pending?

    Thanks...:)





    hot Knock Knock Jokes 4 Kids for funny kid jokes. Laugh Links - Funny Jokes
  • Laugh Links - Funny Jokes



  • AstroZombie916
    09-13 03:31 PM
    I use 3d studio max.



    more...


    house Clean, funny jokes by kids, funny kid jokes. Funny Jokes Small and Big Kids
  • Funny Jokes Small and Big Kids



  • moveahead123
    10-10 06:44 PM
    Members/Non-members,

    Please join the Southern California State Chapter.

    Help yourself by joining Southern California State Chapter. Know how you can make a difference by joining us.





    tattoo Not lame is very funny jokes, funny kid jokes. find hugeamazing funny
  • find hugeamazing funny



  • costakurodu
    11-05 10:59 AM
    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.

    On October 30, 2008, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our SACRAMENTO, CA location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our SACRAMENTO, CA location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.



    more...


    pictures funny kids pictures - girl funny kid jokes. really funny jokes. Funny Kids
  • really funny jokes. Funny Kids



  • sumukhangle
    10-15 03:22 AM
    hi everyone

    I m an MBA(major:general mba)student in a university in texas. I have an bachelors of engineeing (electrical & electronics)from india. I have found an desi employer who is ready to train me in SAP (FICO)functional and than place me on projects to diffeent companies. Since i m graduating in august 2008 ,At first i have to work for him on OPT and than in apil 2009 my employer will sponcer my h1 visa.

    Now my question is....
    1) can i work in SAP FICO functional , when i m on my opt?(opt means i have to work in a job directly related to my major field of study and i guess SAP is not related to my field major field of study)

    2)will i have problems getting a h1b visa? (since General MBA and SAP are completely different fields )

    Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

    thanks





    dresses Laugh Links - Funny Jokes funny kid jokes. A lot of really funny jokes.
  • A lot of really funny jokes.



  • femba09
    08-02 02:31 PM
    Hi,

    I am currently in India.

    My Status:
    Jobless
    AP expires on August 10th 2010. Applied for AP extension since April 30th 2010. My AP extension hasn't arrived yet.

    Question:
    There is no way I can travel back to US before August 10th. As per what I heard, a newly issued AP cannot be used to reenter the U.S. if it was not valid as of the date of departure form the U.S. IS this correct?

    thanks!



    more...


    makeup funny kids jokes. johnamit funny kid jokes. Clean, funny jokes by kids,
  • Clean, funny jokes by kids,



  • rkdownload
    12-03 05:58 PM
    We applied for our EAD renewal with following status till date

    My Details

    EAD Applied : Oct 9, 2008
    Card production ordered : Nov 17, 2008 (Not yet recieved)
    Approval notice sent :Nov 26, 2008 (Not yet recieved)

    Spouse Details

    EAD Applied : Oct 9, 2008
    Card production ordered : Nov 21, 2008 (recieved on Nov 24, 2008)
    Approval notice sent :Nov 24, 2008 (Not yet recieved)

    I am kind of worried as it has been more than 2 weeks and I have not yet recieved my EAD while my spouse's came within 3 days.

    I was wondering if someone got his/her card even after 2 weeks as generally it take 5-10 days. Any advice would be highly appreciated.

    Thanks
    Raj





    girlfriend find hugeamazing funny funny kid jokes. pictures funny kid jokes.
  • pictures funny kid jokes.



  • vaishu.naidu
    04-05 08:41 PM
    I entered US on H1 and the officer stamped the I-94 expiry date to the expiry date of the passport. I applied for a new passport but forgot about the I-94 expiry date. Does it mean that my H1B is expired and not valid? Can I re-enter US on the same H1B visa. Or, my H1B is no longer valid and I have to use AP?

    Please let me know.





    hairstyles I Love Kids. funny kid jokes. Cartoon Jokes Funny kids
  • Cartoon Jokes Funny kids



  • garyn
    04-21 07:44 PM
    Hello,
    I would appreciate if somebody can provide information on how to transfer my present H1 from a company to H1 from an university. I know that H1 from university does not come under quota. Is is a regular H1 transfer?

    I would appreciate if somebody can answer my question

    Thank You





    qtoask
    06-25 03:17 PM
    I have not heard any new I485 approvals for Today? Do you know any?





    STAmisha
    06-25 09:08 AM
    any body has similar experience?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment